Thursday, November 19, 2015

Links to Good Articles as of 11/19/15

I am going to start posting links to good articles as I come across them.  Here's a few to start...

Stephen Curry is great. Tom Ziller is an excellent writer and he put together some info that shows how great Curry has been so far: http://www.sbnation.com/2015/11/16/9742650/stephen-curry-statistics-chart-warriors-hot-hot-hot


This was an interesting article by Nazr Mohammed on the toughest players to guard.  I was especially intrigued by the Shaq stuff as I think he is actually under rated right now.  I’ve never seen a player who scared the living daylights out of other players than Shaq.  He was just so much more powerful than anyone else.

zach lowe is back.  The format sucks but at least it doesn’t appear that they’ve edited him down too much.  He’s pretty much the best in the business.

Tom Haberstroh on how former players as coaches is becoming rarer.


No comments:

Post a Comment